Memphis Has The Attributes Of A Dynamic Market For Real Estate Investors
- 10 Hottest Housing Markets – 2014 – CNN Money Magazine
- #1 for affordable housing rates for retirees – CNN Money Magazine
- Top 10 city to Invest – Business 2.0
- Annually ranks as #1 or #2 yearly (with Singapore) as World’s Busiest Cargo Airport
- 3rd largest railway center in the US
- 2nd busiest port on the Mississippi River
- Home to more Fortune 500 companies than Los Angeles, CA – FedEx, International Paper, and
AutoZone – Also World Headquarters of private industry – Service Master
- FedEx Global World Hub – Boasting more than 30,000 employees
- 3 Major Interstate systems – I-40, I-55, and future I-69 – Major trucking industry
- Memphis known as “World’s Distribution Center” due to above factors
- 20th largest city in the US / 3rd largest city in the South East
- Major Medical Hub and significant Biomedical research industry
- Home of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, FedEx St. Jude Classic Golf Tournament, NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Redbirds, World Famous Beale Street, and the 2nd most visited home in the US (behind the White House) Graceland – Elvis Presley. And much, much more making Memphis a major vacation destination!
And then there’s the food!